Our solutions for rehabilitation
Kurage works every day to improve the care pathway for people with neuromuscular diseases.
Our solutions help healthcare professionals provide best practice in remobilisation of paralysed or weak limbs.
Regular training can help to partially recover lost functions and improve walking abilities. Our devices allow training adapted to paralysis of one or more parts of the body.
Our solution re-educates the natural neuromuscular control system.
The benefits of sport on
From a medical point of view
- Restores damaged motor functions
- Trains the central nervous system to control the muscles itself
- Prevents secondary diseases caused by paralysis
- Reduces spasticity
- Improves coordination of the extremities
- Promotes circulation and metabolism
- Increases blood circulation
From a user point of view
- Improves physical and psychological health
- Restores self-esteem
- Increases muscle volume and promotes a more aesthetic shape
- Reduces painful complaints
- Promotes overall mood and well-being
- Prevents anxiety, depression and isolation
- Facilitates the process of social reintegration